Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In Everything Give Thanks

    Photo ©Mark Faulkner 2010


I am so thankful for my life.

For the wonderful wife and children God has given me.

For my entire family.

For my wonderful parents--now both Home with Jesus.

For my friends and family in Christ.

For our spiritual step sons in India.

For the home and provision God has supplied for us.

For the beauty of God's creation that He has given us to enjoy.

For the capacity to love and forgive one another--just as God Himself has loved and forgiven us.

For the trials of this life that mold and shape us.

For salvation in Jesus Christ.

For our eternal Home in glory.

For the love of Jesus Christ.

For being chosen as children of God and given an eternal destiny.

For the hope, joy and peace that is only found in Jesus.


Thank You Father in Heaven.

All praise and glory to You forever!

-Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment